Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday 23 September 2012

Hello Everyone,

     My name is Kylara and I am so excited about bringing you the projects that I gather and placing them in one spot to share with you all.  I am disabled and spend a lot of time within the walls of this house that we rent.  There may be times when I do get ill and the blog will have lapses in posts due to that.  Our kids are grown and out of the house, so its just G, myself and our two amazing dogs, Phoenix, and Smudge.



     Obviously full renovations are not a possibility since we do not own the house, but that doesn't mean we cannot incorporate our style and love's into these walls to make it feel like a home.

     I want to help others make their spaces more about themselves and bring comfort whether it be through cleaning, organizing, crafting, decorating, cooking, etc..  I will also be bringing a pet project I am about to begin to all of you so you can see the results of my work and possibly improve my community as well.

     So grab a drink, curl up in a comfy chair and let me take you on this journey with me.  I hope that you will all find something of interest here and I look forward to making new friends and possibly inspire others to make wee efforts to change their home lives.

     This journey is one I will not be taking alone.  I want you the reader to be a part of this as well, with your comments, project ideas, and suggestions on how to improve on the blog.

     I believe that somewhere along the way we lost touch with the basics of creating a home for our families.  The lifestyle of the 50's wife, appeals to me on so many levels.  I hope that most of the projects undertaken show you how easy it is to make small inexpensive changes that pack a punch to your surroundings and offer you support at the Homemaker's Haven.

Thank you.
Kylara

0 comments: