Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 18 September 2013

I'm Back



Hi everyone.  I must apologize for being absent from the blog for so long. 

I got quick sick in the last year and have not even been able to get out of bed let alone blog but I am back!  I ended up having an Ileostomy at the end of May and my life is slowly getting better and better every day.  I will be posting about the last year of my life in the near future just to help explain the absence.

So, with the news that I am back, I also have purchased a domain for this blog and will be moving over to that in the near future as well.  So there will be lots going on over here at Homemaker Haven.  I do hope that you will stop by again in the future to see me and be a part of the new blog.

It's that time of year when we start making crafty winter/Christmas décor items and gifts for our friends and family and I have some ideas that I want to do for my own house.   One project that has me all excited is making a candy wreath.  I will be slipping out this week to get supplies. 

Although… we are not sure but we may be moving in the near future, so I might have a gorgeous new home to decorate.  Yeah! 

I hope that all of you are well and I look forward to meeting the new faces and reconnecting with those who were dropping by before.

Well that’s all the news I have for you today but please check back in again as I start my way back to my dream blog and reclaiming the house into our home.


When do you all start getting ready for winter/Christmas season?

0 comments: