Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday 27 September 2012

Thursday Think Tank - Need a home decor project that could use these leaves


I am going to try and post things I find and need your ideas to use them in a DIY project on Thursdays here and there.  Use your creativity to suggest projects you think my 'thing' would be perfect for.  Once I have a few ideas I will then make my favorites.  Once I am done creating, I will post a 'FINISHED' in the blog title.  Any open Think Tanks will be labeled for your convenience in finding them.

Today G came in from doing some errands and brought with him these extraordinary leaves.  Autumn has always been my favorite time of  year.  All the gold's and reds everywhere catch my attention.  I love the colors of these leaves and would love to do something with them.  The tree is dropping all these lovelies on my yard and I plan on ironing wax paper on them to preserve the leaves.

This is where you come in.  LOL  I would love it if you could comment and let me know what kind of DIY project you think would showcase the leaves well.  I will try and pick a couple of the projects to make.  You can link me to projects, give a description of what you think you would use them for, link up a picture etc.  

So let the Think Tank begin!!!!



I will be adding a link in future posts about this at the bottom of my  posts till the Think Tank is finished and I have picked my favorite decor ideas to make. 

Thanks for Stopping By,
Kylara

0 comments: