Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 7 February 2014

Favorite Finds Friday - Week 3


I know I am getting to this week's Friday Favorite Find a little late.  I been curled up in bed watching tv for the last 2 days.  I think we are coming down with some flu/cold thing, and I am still recuperating as well.

The first thing I wanted to share with you this week is an adorable picture that is going around pinterest from tumbler (if you by chance know of the original source of this photo please let me  know so I can give them the credit, thank you). 

The caption reads "Gimme a kith" LOL



I came across this due to following The Graphics Fairy blog.  I am drooling over both projects and feel that these are not just valentine ideas but can be incorporated into a vignette or two.  I love the look of both projects;  the painted suitcase and the handmade vintage style ipad bag; and I hope some of you like them as well.






For those of you who have the skills to make an amazing meal for your loved ones this year, I share with you homemade Four Cheese Heart Ravioli from Annies-Eats.  I personally don't  have the ability to do this but would love to hear if anyone makes this and how it went!



I found this awesome pin today as I was checking some mail and thought I had to share.  It's a very unique idea and I hope to redesign my kitchen using silverware décor and this would look awesome over the desk/counter being put in sometime this year.  I might even try and rework this a bit.  I will definitely share if I try this one out.  Great kitchen lighting.



I love these cute bottles of love found on The Budget Decorator.  I would love it if I could use my small glass coke bottles with this.  Maybe I can find something to close the bottle with.  If I find one I will let you in one the solution.  If you know of an idea I could use leave me a comment below please.  I would love to make these for friends and family this year.



I hope you found some things this week that are new to you.  I also love getting ideas from our readers for neat ideas to share with our readers.  If you find something neat please let me know And I will try and add it to my list.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend. 
Hugs
Ky 

0 comments: