Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 26 November 2013

To & From Holiday Guide 2013

As I was doing my normal morning routine which consists of checking emails, playing my favourite Facebook games (Bingo Blitz, Royal Story and Hidden Shadows), and reading a few blogs, I came across a fabulous gift guide.

I wasn't scheduled to make a blog post today but I had never heard of this gift guide before and I love it and want to make sure that as many people as possible get a chance to see this.  I grabbed it from a post on House Tweaking called "To and From Holiday Gift Guide".



It gave the link to the guide itself which you can find HERE.

Some of my favourite picks are:

Peacock and Ice Custom Agenda - Page 8
Netflix Annual Subscription - Page 22
Ouch First Aid Kit - Page 25
Cuyana Low Back Tunic - Page 27
Single Hammock Chair - Page 30
Doorbot - Page 52
Xbox 1 - Page 55
Gem Magnets - Page 207
Target Deer Head - Page 211


What would be your favourite picks this year from the magazine?  Go take a peak and let us know which are your favourites in the comments below.

0 comments: