Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 24 October 2012

My nominees for the Liebster Award are….


I spoke about this award and my answers to the questions so you can learn about me more by following this link.

I wanted to split the post up because the post would be extremely long if I didn't and I wanted those who I nominate to be able to see everything without having to find the information they needed.



First please save the award jpg above or one of the award jpg's I posted in my Nominated post.

Here are the rules…

  • Each person nominated must post 11 things about themselves
  • They must also answer the 11 questions that I (the nominator), has written below.
  • They must create 11 more questions for those they have chosen to nominate.
  • They must choose 11 bloggers to tag with 200 or less followers.  (If you do not know of 11, just post what you can)
  • The lucky nominated blogs must be told of their nomination by email or message.
  • You may not nominate the one who nominated you.

Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award.

Cooking Up a Sale - Join Lisa as she tries to keep her families grocery bill down while creating interesting tasty food for her family.  She has tons of things to offer such as recipes, before and afters, stock up alerts based on sales, giveaways and more.

Our Little Northern Life - Meet Sara, she writes about her life as a wife and mother.  I enjoy reading about her days.

Our Pemberly - Read about Charity and her husband Jose.  They have just purchased their first house and write about her day, decorating and organization to name a few.  She posts lots of pictures and makes you feel like your there in her day to day.

Transforme - Christa Jean is a wife, home-school mom, and Jewelry designer.  She likes health food, crafts and more.  She shares her life and the word of god in a very intellectual way that will make you think about your own life.

Lauras Crafty Life - Laura is a mom to two and a crafter.  You will find inspiration all over this blog.  She also has some awesome tutorials.

Shannon's Back Fence - Right now I have been enjoying her 31 Days of Cleaning Small Spaces.  

Sweeter Still - She loves to write and share parts of her life with us.  She is trying to make her life Sweeter Still for her family.  You will enjoy her descriptive writing so that you feel as if you were there with her.  One of my favorite newer blogs to me.

Prairie Scraps - A blog that is doing 31 Days until a Craft Show at the moment.  I am eager to read all of those posts.  She also talks about scrap-booking and tutorials.  I am sure you will love this blog.

My Nesting Instincts - Ashley is a wife, a mom and a homemaker.  If you enjoy all things homemaking you will love her blog.

Homemaking Challenged - a blog about organizing, cooking, and so much more.  Do go and check this blog out.

Domestic Bliss Diaries - A great blog all about managing your home.  The blog is written by Alana.  I am sure you will find lots of goodies here.

Here are my questions to those I am nominating.

  1. What are your favorite colors?
  2. Do you have a household binder or home management book or command center?
  1. What is your favorite craft project you have pinned?
  1. If you could pick one post that you are most proud of which would you choose and why?  (got this one for one of my  questions and loved it)
  1. What is your favorite blog?
  1. If you could give one piece of advise for new bloggers what would it be?
  1. Have you ever made homemade cleaners and do you have one you still use?
  2. Do you use a mop or get on hands and knees to wash your floors?
  1. What time of the day do you like to blog?
  1. Are you a morning person or night owl?
  1. If you could choose one room in your house that you love the most which room would it be and why?

0 comments: